It's a field that creates a shortcut button to create a record on a connected table. For example, you could have a button on a project table to create a project task attributed to a specific employee.
To create a Add Connected record field:
- On table mode, click on the last table header with a "+".
- Just look for the "Add Connected Record" option and click on it;
- Choose the name of your field;
- Choose the button label name;
- Select a connected table;
- Select a color for the button.
Updated about 1 month ago